26.10.15

Coneixem millor els nostres auxiliars de conversa!

Fa uns dies presentavem els nostres auxiliars de conversa per al curs 15-16.

En aquella publicació compartien amb nosaltres la seva presentació la Suzanne i el Marcell. Avui és el torn de la Sheri i la Priscilla!

Hello! My name is Sheri, I'm from London and I'm 22 years old. I have recently graduated from the University of Bath with a BSc in Social Sciences. I have come to Spain to teach English in this school while also travelling and learning about Spanish culture. When I eventually move back to London, I would like to work for a charity and campaign for their cause. I love travelling, I have been to a lot of countries and last year I travelled around Europe on the train for 5 weeks. I also like running, swimming and cooking. My favourite food is fish and chips and my favourite drink is tea. I'm looking forward to spending the year at Padre Damian and learning more about Spain!

Sheri

My name is Priscilla MacCarthy and I'm 20 years old. I was born and raised in London but I'm currently a student at Manchester city's Salford University studying Law with Spanish. I came to Barcelona as part of my university course; I must go abroad for a year to a Spanish speaking country and blog it, hopefully practising and improving my Spanish along the way. I am in Barcelona for 3 months and then I will go to Madrid to the Universitat de Comillas to study some courses in Spanish! (Luckily I don't have to pass anything while I'm there, but I'll certainly try to!)
I am currently staying with a family in Sant Feliu de Llobegrat and I'm having the best time. This town is much quieter than what I am used to but it also has a lot of shops and a great public transport service so I have the perfect balance as I'm a city girl! I couldn't have asked for a better family to be staying with, it is almost like they have adopted me as their own and I'm very grateful to them for that.
Teaching so far has also been a great experience. I teach the Primary school, an age group that I am very used to as I have twin little brothers who are 10 years old and I've grown up teaching them and helping them with their homework. Teaching English is amazing when you are seeing the progress of the students and their enthusiasm. I have done so many new things that I have never done before and I'm very excited to see what else this journey will bring.

Priscilla

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario